Friday, October 08, 2010

Blogs.

Hello lifeless person.

Created a new blog again. I know. I dont have anything else better to do.
This time a wordpress one 'cause I think it's simple and nice. Unlike this blog. I start to think that this blog is way too complicated and somewhat attention seeking.

From alwaysthere-yeeleilurrverain to kiewyeelei-shortishot to yeeleikiew. I changed the first one
cause yeeleilurrverain so lame, and kiewyeelei-shortishot has too many pictures. I used to think that blog is like a diary/photo album so I uploaded every picture about me into the blog. So childish and immature.

So now I realised that blg isn't just about daily activities and photos, and hence yeeleikiew.wordpress.com :)

But but but, blogger is much more convenient that wordpress omg. I wanna change back lahhh. How???:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez