Thursday, February 25, 2010

And I Thought You Were Different.

1.See that scar below my left eyebrow?
Everyone finds the story behind it ridiculous LMAO.
2. Thanks to sleeping-at-12am-everyday, eyebags are coming back.
3. Miss my pimple-less face!=(




Life is about making decisions. WRONG.
Correction: Life is about making the RIGHT decisions.

Form5 is hell because I have to constantly choose between a few things that clash at the same time. Tuitions, co-curricular activities, outings, parties etc.


Latest decision I have to make 1: Friday aka tomorrow, choir 9am to 11.30am, addmaths tuition 10.30am to 12.30pm, BM tuition 10.30am to 12pm. Cannot skip choir cause coach is coming. Cannot skip addmaths cause it's my weakest subject and exam is JUST around the corner. Okay I shall skip BM then.


Latest decision I have to make 2: Scouts outdoor camp 28th to 30th May, or Choral Festival 30th May to idkwhen. Both my die-die-also-wanna-go activities. Okay I shall ask whether I can attend ChoralFest on the second day. If yes, HOOORAYOMGIWILLJUMPANDJUMPANDJUMPUNTILTHECOWSCOMEHOME. If no, OMGWTFOUCH. I'll have to choose. And cry.=(




Random:

1. I miss form4!
2. I hate you! You, you, and YOU!
3. The Pearl is interesting.=D
4. Jealousy jealousy jealousy!
5. Chelsea lost! NOOO! D:
6. Didnt think it'll be THIS hard.
7. I love you mum and dad.
8. I wanna bake!
9. Im SOOOOO gonna miss school uniform in less than a year.=(


Okay enough crap.
Till then, enjoy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez