Friday, February 12, 2010

Maybe It's True.


Let's start of with last Saturday.


Saturday, 7th Feb.
School replacement was on so I went to school. For what I dont exactly know. But I ponteng-ed 80% of the classes. I still went for Bio! Such a good student.xD And after school, straight away went to Pyramid with sis for TzeJing's birthday celebration. I sure did alot of walking that day. Went to Asian Avenue for AT LEAST 4 times man! And I got 2 more piercings. Had to spend the week avoiding Pn Ung and all "dangerous" people HAHA!



Monday, 8th Feb.
Assembly was funny cause of Mr. Kang LOL! Forgot how I tahan for the whole day. Summore had to drag myself to BC tuition. I like BC! But the tuition is SO BORING. And Im all alone there without any friends man. And it started raining so heavily. I like rain. Especially now that the weather is KILLING everyone.


Tuesday, 9th Feb.
There's no Leo meeting so I decided to go Pyramid with mum to (try to) shop for Valentine's present. Will talk about it later. So yeah, I had to miss the futsal match and they all lost! Well, sort of. And they all blame me! ISH! Had to leave Pyramid at 4.30pm cause had to fetch elder sis from college. Ever since her car was sent to repair, mum had extra work to do and the time management was such a mess!


Wednesday, 10th Feb.
Some clubs started giving out Vday presents. I got only afew and am not surprised la. I didnt expect anything this year. Seriously. After school, supposingly, I had to go for BC class (1.30 to 3.30). And my AddMaths teacher told me that I had to go for Bengkel AddMaths (1.20 to 2.30). But then, scouts meeting is from after lunch to 4 or 5. So I decided to go for scouts la since it's only once in a long while. It ended at 4something and my mum can only fetch me at 6. So I went to watch badminton for awhile and helped Nick with his addmaths homework LOL. Dont get it wrong, I was just copying the answers HAHA. When I got home, sis was busy doing her Valentine's presents so I helped out abit. Slept at 12something which is REALLY LATE for such a pig like me.


Thursday, 11th Feb.
Felt sleepy for the whole day and I've becoming into a really pro day-dreamer. I can daydream anytime, anywhere, infront of anyone. Okay so clubs continued their presents-distributing and I got more than I expected. OMG Im so freaking touched man! Seriously. The whole school was like kelam-kabut and everyone was not in the mood for lessons. Some teachers sort of PMS and we said cause they're jealous HAHA. Oh well. Oh and my pimples are killing me man. Giving me so much of humiliation. UGHH! After school, had two tuitions to attend and I attend the first one all by my own. No friends at all. The second one is a weee bit better with Julia the wifey but now she told me she wanna change to night time. GG man. How am I gonna survive two continuous tuitions all by my own???=( Oh after tuition, mum straight away send bro and I to Ikea cause she picked the wrong coloured curtains and she's so desperate to change them. I didnt wanna go cause I was dead tired. But what to do. Im not the one driving. So went there, walked around, and reached home at nearly 10. SUPER exhausted man. And I cant believe I had to change in the car 3 times this week. *rolls eyes*


Friday, 12th Feb (today)
Went to school with a mask and everyone knows it's because of my pimples and they wont believe that Im sick no matter how I explained haha. Yeah la the main reason was to cover my pimple marks la okay. But you have no idea how terrible they are la. Looks like Im being abused or something. Thanks to itchy hands. Got some badges and the Leo sperm badges are SO CUTE! But why sperm??? No choir, no addmaths tuition yay. Went home, took a nap and went for BM tuition. Today is just a sucky day for me. Had emotional problems and I just broke down ughh. It's been a long time since I last cried. Im always gathering all the sad things and they accumulate until there's one day when I cant stand anymore then I let it all out. It's like you gather one sweet per day and pour them all out after two weeks. Maybe I should cry often HAHA.





Thanks to everyone who got me Valentine's presents. I think I got around 30 heh. It's WAAAAAAAAY over my expectations man. And compared to 1 pathetic rose last year, 5 this year is like WHOAAA to me. Didnt expect this much. Im so touched. I only bought for 5 people and they're not all of my VIPs. I bought for them and decided to buy from outside for the rest. But the fact is, I couldnt find suitable presents. I dont wanna bake, cause it wont last long. I dont wanna buy things from school clubs cause it's so typical and common. And I really spent one whole month thinking what to buy. End up I didnt get anything for people I love so much. I felt super guilty. I spent two whole days blaming myself and feeling like such an asshole. And now that I've figured out what to give them, I shall give the presents as belated Vday gift. It'll work I guess. Hopefully la. Or else Im a real jerk man.




Im SO lack of pictures cause I lost my camera. Sort of. Somewhere in my house la ughh. And the roses are wilting and I didnt even get to snap a picture!=( Ughh I should really vanish from this world.





This is SO COOL! Must watch!

Credits to Isaac Jay Pandian the awesome who asked me to watch it. Hopefully you berjaya learning those skills!xD



Till then,
Happy Roar-ish CNY and Happy Valentine's Day!




-AlwaysThere-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez