Monday, March 15, 2010

Careless Whisper

This, I miss.






Im finally back from Scouts Recruit Camp! Am having MAJOR muscle pains and aches all around my body. It was a fun camp though. Afterall, being a committee is much more relaxed and fun than being a participant. At least you wont have time limits for showering,eating and at least you know what's going on. HUGE thank yous to the councils =)

All I can say is, kids nowadays are seriously over-pampered. (Well, they're not exactly kids, but they seriously act like one.) By that I mean the form1's to form3's.

Example1: First day morning of camp, I heard someone saying :" Ahh damn tired ah!". Take note that it wasnt even 9am! It's only been less than 2hours since the camp started. And all they did was lining up, registering, putting their stuff in the dorms, opening ceremony and that's all. Not even physical training yet.


Example2: I think cooking was hell to most of them. They dont even know that they should put oil before frying an egg *smacks forehead*. They were holding their mestins with egg inside and I asked :"Shouldn't you wait until the oil boil first before you put the eggs?" And they replied :"Oh yeah! I forgot to put oil!" *smacks smacks smacks forehead* OMG MAN. Isnt this like, common sense or something???



And their discipline was TERRIBLE! SUPER terrible! They talked when ZhenNi is talking, and even if she asked them not to talk, there're still people talking and talking their lives away. They silently used foul words on the councils for punishing them, and they show total disrespect to the seniors. The pumping-on-tar-road yesterday morning? Serves them right yo!xD 3 guys cried when NONE of the girls did. Teruk anot? *shakes head*







Okay Im speaking as though Im so tough muahaha but I did not cry when I was dropped during form3 under the blazing hot sun in the freakin' tar road and the punishment is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than what they got. And I did not go "Im so tired" after just an hour plus since the camp started. Moreover, I cook MUCH better lunches than them when I was in form1 and of course, I fry eggs with OIL!xD




I know it's getting boring without pictures but somehow I cant find my camera wtf. Why do I always lose things these days??? And oh God of Pimples, PLEASE leave me alone. Im seriously begging you. Of all people, WHY ME?????? It's like my face is already indecent enough and you made it MUCH worse. Go find some girl with smoking hot face and put pimples on her face to make it fair okay. Ughhh! And to add salt to the wound, wenhao, justin etc gave me a so called "mud treatment" during the camp. Imagine putting mud (with grass and twigs and god-knows-what) from the SCHOOL PADANG on your face wtf. And they literally put those into my mouth. YUCKS!





Last but not least, MAJOR CONGRATS to KIEWKHAICHENG for getting 11A's and 1B for SPM. B for Chinese wtf. But 6A+'s wow. Pressure woi!


Okay I shall update more when I dig out my camera. Till then, I shall open a private blog, shall I? Too much to spill out, too few people to talk to.

Enjoy the week, people! It's gonna be fun for me, I guess?=)





#Harap hati pada tuan
Tidaklah tuan, siapa lagi?#

-Di Tanjong Katong

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez