Sunday, March 21, 2010

And That's When I Give Up.

POSERRRRS!



My holiday was spent like that:


Saturday - Recruit camp day1

Sunday - Recruit camp day2

Monday - Rest, BC tuition.

Tuesday - Choir 8am to 12noon. Thought BM tuition 5 to 6.30 was on, turned out the replacement's on Friday morning. Went yumcha with mum, her friend and lil bro then last-minutely decided to attend LiTeng's Mardi Gras Madness party.

Wednesday - Choir 8 to 12 noon. Rot at home doing nothing except online, watching tv and eat. Took a 3hours nap also wtf.

Thursday - Addmaths tuition 10am to 12noon, yumcha with CheeKin in Bliss, Physics and Chem tuition 2.30pm to 5.30pm.

Friday - Pyramid with younger sis, Qayyum and Danial. Watched 'DayBreakers'. Awesome horror movie although sis and I had such a big urge to dash out of the cinema at first. Bought a dress for sis in F Block. See I am such a NICE and SWEET sister HOHO.

Saturday - Seremban trip cancelled. Boo. Went to mum's shop till evening. Rushed to neighbour's birthday party. Watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on HBO and cant stop thinking bout it LOL.

Sunday - Skytrekking with family and aunt's family in Shah Alam. Woke up at freaking 6.15am. Tiring yet awesome. Yumcha in Kopitiam. Online. And we'll see what's next.




See? Almost everyday wake up early. And yes I did not revise/ study AT ALL. Im sooooooooooooooo screwed man. Summore parents keep giving me pressure thanks to the gila sister with 11A's. Dad asked for the same results but HELLO Im taking 11 subjects which means that I have to get straight A's??? NONSENSE. While mum asked for at least, AT LEAST 9A's. But she wont be satisfied unless I get 10. She promised to let me design my own bedroom and renovate it as I wish if I get such results. But look at my academic reports. I have no faith in myself at all. Help.



Life's been such a fckingbastard lately. I STILL cant find my camera. Though it's not those canggih-canggih type and it's only 8MP, ALOT of memories are inside. And I cannot live without it. It has accompanied me through thick and thin, including the crazy leech experience. Got feeling already one laaaa. Dad doesnt know about it yet or IAMSOFREAKINGDEAD. As in D-E-A-D.



Kem Perdana next Friday. Excited? NO. I am so freaking tired and kinda sick of camps HAHA. I used to LOVE camps SO MUCH. And I seriously need to work out. Seriously. TRAINERRRRR!xD





Till then, enjoy the last few hours of freedom and get ready to see the same old boring faces and start the same old boring routine in school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez