Saturday, April 03, 2010

It's A Fact That I Cant Deny.

Ever since I lost my camera, I've also lost the mood to blog. I am only here to write down what have I been doing for the past few days/weeks to keep the memories.


Let's start off with Kem Perdana.

Thursday (25/3) aka the day before camp, we had our third taklimat in the hall. Rehearsal, to be exact. We rehearsed for the opening ceremony of camp and speeches were given by Encik Jafny. And guess what. My pms came on that day wtf. Same thing happened during recruit camp. Unlucky to the max man. I was like "Oh gosh please dont do this to me" *smacks forehead*.


So Friday (26/3) aka first day of camp, I literally skipped class for the whole day along with those who're going for camp cause we had to build gadgets. Flag poles, pintu gerbang, canopy for urusetia etc. It took us one whole day. And then at 12.30 noon, we all went back home, got ready, and came to school again at 2.30pm since registration starts at 3pm.

Camp was fun. Details will be kept in my memory.=) It was a rather successful camp though I think that it was a weeeeeee bit disorganised. But all I know is everyone who went got darker after camp!


And troop camp's on next Saturday muahaha.



My afternoons are spent in tuitions, scouts marching practice, and homework. HAHAHA yes I know right. YeeLei doing homework. What a joke xD But yes, I do homework nowadays. More like copy homework la but at least I do right xD I feel sleepy before 10pm everyday LOL! Help.




Random things :

1. Chelsea FTWFTWFTW!
2. I was like.. fckyou!
3. What the.. HOW COME???
4. We all moved on. That's a happy thing =D
5. Roti telurrrrr!






Okay my work here is done. Till then, HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOL to everyone. Congrats to all who got tricked xD CIAOZ!




Kenneth Tan :"YeeLei you damn pretty today."

"Today only ahhh?" *sad face*

"Yes cause today is April fool."

*smacks forehead*


Timothy :" Eh eh I got a new joke"

"Yes yes yes???=D"

"Im ugly. Cause it's April fool today! HA HA HA!"

'What the.."

"Oh another one another one."

"What?"

"You're tall! Cause it's April fool! HA HA HA!"

*smacks smacks smacks forehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez