Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Day.

I present you..

















Mr. Kiew =D




Here are some pictures from skytrekking on 21st of March.










That was my very first time of exposing my whole face without a single strand of hair on my face =D It's hard for someone with such a fat face like me k. Pimples summore *sobs*



Okay so.. we had raptai on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday aka today. Teachers dont even bother to teach cause more than half of the students were off to march. Today was supposed to march in MPSJ and practice. Manatau the so called "boss of MPSJ" was having meeting and saw us marching. So he sms-ed the security guards to shoo us off, saying that we're only allowed to jog *rolls eyes*.

Hence, most of us walked to Taipan Mcd and sat for awhile, and then some of us went back to MPSJ. Damn wtf man. I purposely pushed my tuitions to other days cause I know today's practice was compulsory. Manatau cancelled.==


Anyways, to all of you who are participating in Sports Day, ALL THE BEST!!! Im never a sports person so Im not qualified to give any comments. Just try your best and do well!




I've been slacking so much lately. Homework not done. Revision not done. Online, eat, sleep, watch tv everyday. Talk is what I do best. Talking nonsense, that is. And I have a HUGE pimple right under my right lubang hidung and another on the right side of my chin wtf. Pimple oh pimple. Do you have any idea how much I hate youu?????










#同是天涯沦落人,
相逢何必曾相识?#



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez