Friday, March 05, 2010

The Chokey.

When I was at her age.. =)




Seems like yesterday when I was attending scouts meeting. And im about to attend it again in about 8 more hours. Im not trying to say that I dont like scouts. It's just that time flies really really fast.



Today was the first day of prefect camp and hence, 90% of the prefects were not in school. Pn Ung wasnt too! Should've brought camera man! After school, I decided to skip choir and go home cause I had two tuitions later on. But mum already went for lunch so I walked all the way to USJ6 to find her. Lucky enough, Danial and ChuanSeng accompanied me. THANKS ALOT! I wouldnt know what to do if I was on my own man cause I have no sense of direction AT ALL.



So last Saturday after corricular activities, elder sis drove all four of us to Pappa Rich, KK for lunch. This is the first time that we have lunch all by ourselves without parents around man.xD



Say hello to Kiew Khai Cheng.=D



I think this is sweet!




Yes, yes, very cute. ==



Later on in the evening, I was supposed to follow mum to her friend's house to gain on LOADS of weight because the aunties cook good food. And also to take angpau. But I didnt want to be the sesat one sitting with a bunch of makciks. So I followed younger sis to HoongChau's party in Bukit Rimau. And oh gosh, his house is awesome!


Because they got no front gate!


SUPER COOL!=D


We ate a little and went upstairs to explore his house.



He got a freaking balcony! I've always wanted a balcony. =(


And then we played cards.


What kind of nonsense is this man. Confirm lose lahhh!



And then this unknown girl came and started touching my camera and asked me to take pictures of her! HAHA kids nowadays man.


Kids love her!

Bullshit la she was playing some fighting game and the kids got interested k HAHA



And then we went cycling! Well technically, only Qian Wei (Is this how I spell your name?xD) and I were cycling and the rest were walking to the padang. xD



A few kids came along with us and we held great responsibilities cause if anything happens, we're SO DEAD. And I couldnt remember their names so I kept calling them by their ages. "Six years old! Dont run so fast!" "Eh eight years old!" They all got so pissed HAHA



Six years old. My favourite!xD



11 and 9 years old. Super sweet.=D


Qian Wei and YiJun swinging up and down.


We then went to the clubhouse nearby.



Swimming pools!


Gosh I love kids.
From left, 10, 9, 11, 17, 8 and 6 years old.=D


Ping Pong room!


I learnt how to play pingpong wei! The guys are so freaking pro man.



The kids played along.



Noob HoongChau!xD




I love them!



The kids went home one by one and we, the teens then went to basketball court. They had match with new friends but I didnt join cause I feel so slutty playing bball in that kind of attire. Mum lahh! I was wearing collar t-shirt before I left home. Then mum said "Where're all your sleeveless tops? Wear new clothes lahh why keep wearing old clothes..blablabla" LOL nonsense!

Okay Im addicted to the word nonsense nowadays. Help.

We went back to HoongChau's house and waited for my mum. She then fetch sis and I and joined back her friends and omg they drank and chit chatted until 2am wtf== I literally fell asleep on the sofa man. and I was in such a bad mood cause I was so exhausted so I ignored mum when she talked to me. OMG Please slap me. Im such a selfish daughter.



So the next day, sis and I had diarrhea. Dad had too cause he ate oysters in Phillipines LOL! He went to the toilet for at least 20 times man. And elder sis came home early from college cause she had period cramps. I told my mum "Mummy, please dont let anything happen to you, or we'll all die." LOL! Actually my condition wasnt THAT bad lahh. But I exaggerated abit and at last, mum agreed for sis and I to skip exam.=D

I felt so bad lahh but my stomach was really unwell the next day. After being persuaded for like 9thousand times by mum, I took the cirit birit medicine.







Yucks man. MAJOR YUCKS. Had to swallow all of them wei.


So I feel so relieved when all my friends are complaining that they failed chemistry and arguing for BM marks. =D But Maths was darn easy, I heard.




Okay so all the best for exam results, and have a happy weekend! LOVES!=D









我仰卧在沙发上,看着她从房外端着一杯水和两小罐的报济丸。“你确定不要去上学吗?真的那么严重吗?” 我点了点头,看着她转身离去,口里还念念有词地嘱咐我一定要吃药。那一刻,我深深了解,母亲再怎么望女成凤,都不忍目睹儿女为了学业而伤身。“妈咪,你不要有事啊,不然我们会死的!" 她甜甜地笑了笑,转身准备午餐去了。






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez