Saturday, January 09, 2010

Bring It On You Bloody Bastard.




Hellooooooooo! Am here to blog bout the first co-curriculum day. Went for scouts at 7.20 till 1pm man! So cool right? And I was DAMN PROUD when I saw bunches and bunches of new members! FREAKING ALOT of people signed up, including form5's. And we have more than 250members now!=D


I skipped choir cause had scouts meeting. Im not quite sure whether Im still a choir member or not but I hope I am. Though I've never been really active in it, I joined it since form1 and certainly hope that Im part of it for my last year here. But actually ever since form3, I continue staying in choir just because of MCE, formerly known as Choral Festival. Im not afraid to admit it. But my sister told me that I can go individually, as long as I sign up soon enough. So it doesnt matter much to me whether Im a choir member or not since I ajak-ed Renee babe who changed school to Sri KL, to go with me. That's IF the timing and conditions allow.



Went for cousin brother SeanHan's sort of welcoming party since he came back from Canada and is going to fly back on Tuesday, and will not be back in four years. And hence, I missed GuoHao and SzeJie's surprise party wtf. I SO wanna go lahh instead of going to some lala zai's party. I was damn bored lahh since the cousin brother played with his friends all night and not like Im close to him. And so I was out since 7am morning till 11pm.






This first week of school has been exciting and busy. Tuition arrangements, homework, activites etc. And I really wanna learn to play some sports since Im a TOTAL sports noob as mentioned. Someone please teach me!=x



Off to.. watch movie? do homework? camwhore? sleep? eat? bully my brother? Whatever. BYE!



-AlwaysThere-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez