Friday, January 08, 2010

Locked.

The new blog is finally done! It's almost the same as the first one cause I really dont know how/dont have the time to re-organize everything.


So, school started for the first week. Im in 5Damai now (somewhere above the library), and was being vote as the assistant monitor (Thanks to SheeFoong WTF==) AND also being chosen as penolong bendahari for Yellow house haha. Though it's not much, but at least I got some posts on my last year in Seafield la. Im satisfied enough HAHA.


School was.. okay. My class is okay. Teachers are okay. In fact, I got some really good teachers! Pn Goh for Physics, Ph Shanta for Bio (Gosh I LOVE Pn Shanta!xD), and Pn Chen (who is pregnant) for Chemistry. The rest are all OKAY lahh. Im still not used to being called as a "Form 5". There's once when Pn Ung said "Attention all form 4s" during assembly and Michelle and I actually stopped talking and looked at Pn Ung. After like 2 seconds, we looked at each other and laughed. Though it's funny that we still think that we're form4s, but the thought that this is our last year in school frightens me.



I STILL cannot believe that we're the oldest in school (excluding form6's).
I STILL cannot believe that SPM is just less than a year away.
I STILL cannot believe that this is my last year in Seafield with so many nice friends and cool events.
I STILL cannot believe that we're all gonna go to college or university after graduation which I bet is only a blink of an eye away.


Form5 is the year which decides our future path. Cause if you do well in SPM, the future is yours man. Dad used to ask my elder sister about her future almost everyday. Like which course is she taking, what does she wanna study, what does she wanna become etc. I was (am) really scared cause it'll soon be my turn to answer those questions which I seriously dont know. Unlike most people, I have no talents or particular interests. Im not extra bright or extra dumb. Im a total sports noob. I have no ambitions. I have no plans at all for my future.

Sounds pretty useless huh? But if I had a choice, you think I dont wanna have a special talent which make people envy? You think I dont wanna have an ambition/dream that can make me work hard to achieve it? You think I dont wanna have a future well-planned so that all I have to do is to work hard and follow the plan? You think I wanna crack my head up thinking bout what I wanna become in the future???





Okay I have been REAAAAAALLY emo these days. It's like everything goes wrong and nothing seems to be on my side. Uncountable times or heartache, F words and the urge to cry. Ahhh screw it.




Anyway, I'll still work on my Taiwan trip posts LOL! That's all for now. And oh, happy LEGAL AGE to my elder sister, KIEW KHAI CHENG who just turned 18 on yesterday (7/1).





Till then, BYE!





-AlwaysThere-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez