Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just Now? Now? Later?

WTF 1: It's like we dont talk much anymore. But we're just used to the existence of each other. That's all. That sucks but there's nothing I can do about it.

WTF 2: I tried. And am STILL trying real hard. But you dont seem to cooperate. Im already putting myself down, trying to act as nothing happened. And it's obvious that it's not enough. Either that, or you just dont want things to get better. I give up. Fuck off.

WTF 3: It's funny how people can just change in such a short period of time. Or should I just blame the human nature that likes new stuff more than the old ones? I cant believe you've changed SO MUCH. And you think IM the rugi one? Kiss my ass. In case you dont know, it's YOUR loss, not mine. Really.



It's been such a harsh week. Really cant believe people can change so instantly. Best friends can turn into strangers, strangers can turn into best friends. The only thing that cheers me up is knowing that eventhough how many people bitched about you, ignore you etc, there's always someone right beside to your listener.

Thanks MayEe Babe, Schaun, MingYeaw, BoonHui, NickNg (I cant think of anymore LOL) for being such good companions and listeners. I know it's annoying that I always complain and being emo. It feels darn good to have someone comforting you and cheering you up in different ways.=D LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez