Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guardian Angel.

Hellooooooooooooo! It's already the end of January 2010 omg. And oh, what a month. Tuitions, activities, homework...



And merentas desa!









4E/2009! With Julia the very very the spoiler!




And the guys fooling about when we sang the school song.



Shaun Chien the ROTI.



And Ken the emo. xD


Tracey!=D



Oh the track wasnt as long as I expected. But still FREAKING tiring man. I was already half dead when I reached school and my face was as red as HELL. I actually felt abit dizzy when I got back to the canteen ughh. Must work out more!

After chilling around with Brandon, Manoj, Keith, Qayyum etc, it was then choir time. Suzanna said we sound good!!! And since we're singing one of the songs from the musical Les Miserables, I borrowed the DVD from Mr Ng and watched it. Oh it was FREAKING NICE! I LOVE IT man! It's about war and romance and conflict.. SUPER AWESOME.=D


And when elder sis fetched younger sis and I home, she said "I'll give you 10minutes to get ready and then we'll go to Pyramid."
I was like WHATTTTTTTTT??




And so we quickly bathed and went to Pyramid. In high heels. Hardcore anot?LOL!
Shopped and shopped and shopped and went back home with ACHING feet and off to bed, snoring like a pathetic pig. (Joking k. I dont snore=D)






Oh and, the elder sister was involved in a car accident last tuesday. I assume I was partly responsible cause younger sis and I got ready for school late. She sends us to school everyday before going to college so if we're late, she'll be late for college too. And she decided to take a short cut through the lorong that day, and a Proton Saga just banged her car. She was shocked of course, but totally smart enough to apologize and ask the aunty not to make a police report. and the aunty took down her name, phone number, IC number, address etc before she left to college. She called my mum while crying. She was still shocked I guess.


And guess what, that STUPID WOMAN asked for a 3k refund! BLOODY STUPID. She almost killed my sister, banging her car until the car doors were dented (cannot open summore! And have to repair for 2 weeks!), and the only thing that she needed to fix was her stupid pathetic bumper and she asked us to pay her THREE THOUSAND BUCKS???? Bloody brainless man. Oh I know why. Cause she's a transporter and she NEEDS her car so she straight away sent it to service centre that very day and of course lahh those people charge you with high prices, saying this must be repaired, that must be fixed and all.==


Parents decided to report police cause the woman claimed that she "cant wait any longer" for god-knows-what. And then she came sending a message saying why didnt we inform her before making a police report. *ROLLS EYES UNTIL MY EYEBALLS DROP OUT*. Stupid anot???



But the only thing that we're all grateful of was that no injuries happened to any of them. Luckily my sister was calm enough to handle such situations. I bet if it was me, I'd straight away call my mum and cry for help! But she called my mum after she reached her college. Brave anot? BRAVE!=D





School has been lifeless lately. I wake up every morning, go to school, and look forward to recess. And after that, I daydream in class, cant wait till school ends. Then tuition/ stayback in school for activities, and go home. Wait for dinner, then sleep. And the same routine goes on and on everyday. I actually love staying back in school now, despite the fact that I have to attend EST and Chinese lessons. It feels nice to play sports and sweat! And Im STILL trying to learn futsal, which I have GREAT interest in but KNOW NOTHING AT ALL. Sigh.







Okay Imma go eat now, just to add MORE fats to my already-super-huge-belly.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

It Stopped Short. Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez